Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Dance your cares away, worries for another day

So...my brother married a man who forced him to have sex and ended up dead because he was too demanding. He was married to a woman at the same time, but he didn't kill her because she didn't force him to have sex. Did I mention that all this is part of one of his creepy video games ...Fable to be exact? My twenty-one year old brother, who already hates anyone/anything homosexual, was encouraged to kill a man because of his sexuality ...and the public says teenagers are influenced by video games!

Not much to write about in this update...other than my highly influenced older brother, but that's another story, so I'm going to do something lame.

Happy Birthday!!!!!
Chase June 2
Ashley June 3
Lisa June 10
Miri June 11
Val June 12
Sabrina June 13
Casey June 30

Also......

Happy Anniversary to my parents June 26!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home