Monday, March 07, 2005

I don't care what I'm doing that's turning you off of me.

I feel the need to start this entry with a song. And it goes a little something like this...

"Shellshocked" Chronic Future

Lies won't save you from the bomb that you just dropped
I'm standing shellshocked but I'm still here
And this to you is what I'm saying
All that's false will
Fade away

You run away from what you know will surely come
I will remember everything that you have done
And this to you is what I'm saying
All that's false will
Fade away

I'll say it again because
Who are you
To say to me
That I'm not all right
You don't know it's like
I'm shellshocked
And ripped apart inside
No I'm not all right
You don't know what it's like

Well yeah a change in character is great
And if it's what you need to say
It's probably what I need to hear
But never again in that way

I don't care what I'm doing that's turning you off of me
It's my care for pursuing our friendship responsibly
That's why I need to reconstruct what happens subconsciously
So we don't continue to treat our silence so obnoxiously

Lies won't save you from the bomb that you just dropped
I'm standing shellshocked but I'm still here
And this to you is what I'm saying
All that's false will
Fade away


Ahhh...awesome song. It says so much in just a few words. Anywho...yesterday was my padre's 54th birthday, and of course I have to say happy birthday on my blog. Happy 55th birthday mama queen and happy 54th birthday padre!!!! Both of my parents had birthdays recently...they're only a week and a year apart, which is kind of strange. Well...I think I finally figured out my summer school schedule, but I'm not quite sure yet. I'll be taking four classes...two each semester. Here's my schedule:
first semester
CIS 100 @ North West Campus from 7:30 to 9:40 a.m. Monday through Thursday (5/23 - 6/27)

MAT 151 @ West Campus from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday (5/23 - 6/27)

second semester
MAT 173 @ West Campus from 7:30 to 9:40 a.m. Monday through Thursday (7/05 - 8/08)
ANT 112 @ North East Learning Center from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Saturday (7/08 - 7/30)

I'm still not positive that I have to take CIS 100 since I took Business Technology at Sahuaro my senior year and Mrs. Huerta had me sign papers to transfer six "computer" credits to pima. I'm going to talk to a counselor on Friday to ask about CIS 100 and plan my fall schedule. Summer school registration starts March 21 and fall registration starts April 11, so I still have awhile to figure everything out. I think I need to take BUS 205, GEO 101, MAT 174, ECN 201, and WRT 206 this fall but after I talk to a counselor I'll be certain.

I've bored you enough with my random babble.

Michelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home