Monday, February 21, 2005

We're going to infest.

Wow, twelve days since I've written. It's funny...I don't have a lack of things to write about, I'd just rather stare at a blank screen than update apparently. I finally have a set work schedule...only took me 3 months! Every week I'm scheduled for:
BK (7 am to 2:30 pm) on Sunday
monday off
PM (4:15 to 7:45) on tuesday
wednesday off {sometimes I have to work 7 am to 10 am}
PM thursday through saturday [unless I'm needed for a BK1 or BK2 on friday/saturday]
Miri and I also got our 90-day raises! Go us! School is going about as well as work. Of course Accounting is giving me trouble again this semester, but Doyle promised it will get much easier so hopefully I'll understand it soon. I got a 59% on my first test...1 point away from a D! What the shit? We had a pop quiz, which I got a 2 out of 10 on, but luckily it was for extra credit. All my other classes are running smoothly. I'm looking forward to spring break like no other...Rocky Pointe here I come! My mama's birthday is in a week and I haven't gone shopping yet...I feel horrible. After writing wednesday I'm gonna find her something and make Chris help me buy it. It's sad that I have to force him to do something nice for our mother. My dad's birthday is on the 6th so I might as well get some ideas when I buy my mom's gift. I'll make Chris help me buy that gift too, the ass can afford it. I should do some more math, I'm behind like crazy! I miss you guys.

Michelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home