Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Find a way to relate or just shut up.

As you can see, I figured a few things out. I still don't know how to put pictures up or add friends to my profile, so if anyone can offer some guiding words I'd be most grateful. Let's see...it's wednesday, which means I don't have to work today! I love my job, but I also love having two guaranteed days off a week. I'm thankful to the people (*cough* ashley *cough* miri *cough*) who convinced me to have days where I'm not available to work. What would I do without you guys? I'll post my work schedule at the end of this entry so ya'll will know every time I work. Hmmm....has anything interesting happened lately? Other than my comment about how Jake's balls are going to have an unpleasant meeting with my bat pretty soon, nothing new and exciting has developed. And Jake's balls are going to have an unpleasant meeting with my bat pretty soon because no one toys with my big sister and lives to tell about it! Anywho...here's my work schedule, as promised (Of course this whole schedule, except my n/a days, is subject to change at any time!) :

01/26 -- n/a
01/27 -- d-call (I think this is the day I'm working for Miri)
01/28 -- pm amb (4:15 to 7:15)
01/29 -- pm bus (4:15 to 7:45)
01/30 -- pm bus (4:15 to 7:45)
01/31 -- n/a
02/01 -- d-call
02/02 -- n/a
02/03 -- pm bus (4:15 to 7:45)

Michelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home