Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I can't run anymore.

This is the last time I am changing my schedule. Everyone, make me stick to this schedule! Here goes...
Summer 2005
First session
MAT 151 7:45 - 10:35 {East}
ANT 112 11:20 - 1:30 {Downtown}
Second session
MUS 160 9:20 - 11:30 {West}

Fall 2005
M/W
ECN 201 8:40 - 9:55 {East}
BUS 205 1:10 - 2:25 {East}
MGT 122 5:15 - 8:00 {Downtown} <------ Mondays only
T/Th
MAT 173 9:10 - 10:25 {Downtown}
GEO 101 12:00 - 2:50 {Northeast Learning Center}

So that is my "busy" schedule for the rest of the year. Spring grades have been posted, well most of them at least. Staff has until Thursday to post them and, of course, a few will make you wait until then *cough* Figueroa *cough*, luckily I already know my grade. So far, everything except accounting is looking great. Accounting sucks....I have to take all my tests over again so I won't have Ds on my transcript. I'm shocked that I didn't fail math. Grades...
Management- A
Spanish- A
Math- B
Writing- B
Accounting- D

Without Spanish added in I have a 3.14 which went down from last semester's 3.43, but when Figueroa gets her act together it will go up. I have to stop neglecting my homework, especially in Math 151 since I didn't really understand Math 122. Anywho...enough about school, it's summer break for another 6 days!!!

I haven't written in a really long time! I have this problem, see. It starts with an innocent phone call. My name is Michelle and I am a work-a-holic. I've admitted it many times and said I would change many times, but in all reality I can't change. I have this idea stuck in my head that if I work full-time hours no one will treat me like the bitch I am. I deserve to be treated the way I am, I'm beyond rude at work. This month I've had seven days off, so I'm at least starting to change.

I bought a puppy! Her name is Kona and she's a pure bred pitbull. She's only six weeks right now so we bottle feed her which is challenging at times. I'm taking her to the vet on the 27th for her first shots and.....spay, I have to get her spayed. I wanted to breed her twice like her mama, but I would have nowhere to keep the puppies, so poor Kona is getting spayed. I guess it's gonna be difficult to get her papers since the person who sold her to me, one of my co-workers Val, said the dad doesn't live in Arizona. I don't know how that kind of stuff works, but Kona is part of her mama's second litter and the first litter is still paperless after eight months. Who knows....I'll figure something out.

My dad did something so completely out of character yesterday that I almost checked him into a hospital. For some unknown reason, my dad bought a 2005 Nissan Altima and traded in his 1989 Honda Accord. Now...my dad isn't cheap, he just never buys a car on the first day. He tortured me with the decision of whether or not my Honda would work! So when he came home with a big ass Altima, I was speechless. He gave the car to my mom. Now he drives the Camry and my mom drives the Altima. My dad is just plain weird sometimes.

Well, I guess that's about it. I should be updating more often now.

Michelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home