Monday, March 21, 2005

So deep that I didn't even scream fuck me.

I just found the pictures from Warped Tour '04 that Ash took. They're of Yellowcard...it was so funny because I was buying a shirt for Yvonne and they showed up to do an autograph signing. We, being Ash-Kristin-and I, were bummed because they had canceled their previously scheduled signing due to "technical problems" (I think) so when we saw them we went crazy! Luckily the guy I was buying Yvonne's shirt from was new because he took awhile to find the actual shirt and Ash took 11 pictures in the meantime...one where Ryan was like orgasming over Sean. We got so lucky! We didn't have to wait in a long ass line to take pictures of Yellowcard and we got a sexy picture of Ryan and Sean. Warped Tour '05 is gonna be even better than last year. As of right now, the confirmed band list has a few of the bands I've been saying I wish would come to Arizona. At the end of the entry I'll put up the stage list so ya'll can see it.

I need help...I lost the owner's manual to my car! I have no clue what I did with it. Does anyone know what I might have done with it? My maintenence required light is on, eventhough there's nothing wrong with my car, but Mark can't re-set it without my owner's manual. HELP!!!!

North Stage
The Transplants
Fall Out Boy
MCR

The Offspring
Strung Out
Thrice
Dropkick Murphy's
No Use For A Name

South Stage
The Starting Line

Senses Fail
Hawthorne Heights
MXPX
All American Rejects
Avenged Sevenfold
Matchbook Romance
Atreyu

Maurice Stage
Silverstein
The Unseen
Bedouin Sound Clash
Tsunami Bomb
The Bled
Strike Anywhere
Billy Talent
The Explosion
Underoath

Volcom Stage
Another Damn Diss

Valient Thorr
The Matches
Hidden in Plain View
Plain White T's
Stutterfly
The Twenty Twos
From First to Last

Lyman Says
Peachcake

Onset of Effect
J4
Mourning Maxwell
Divided They Fall
Name Taken
Los Kung Fu Monkeys
Blackbird
Uptown
Singled Out

Michelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home